(#16 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-20-2008, 08:18 PM

Those silly facebook things xD

Last night Jason stayed up with me for ages. I had a "depression" fit(more like I went into my apathetic mode, which is much more dangerous because I actually have hurt myself in this state before and not even noticed. I can literally cut my hand off and I wouldn't react in that state) and even though I walked away from the computer, he was determined to talk to me. It sort of took a while, but he stuck through it all, which shocks me. We had a long talk afterwards about these things(mainly the fact that I need to not hide it) and sort of reevaluated everything, but I am much happier now. It wasn't cute persay, but it certainly meant a lot to me that he didn't give up on me. I must say I feel a whole lot more happy after talking too.

Also, typically when I get worked up my health problems get aggravated. I was completely drained and yet he pushed me to go take my iron pill. It was bad, really bad. Even I have to admit that one since I basically collapsed when I tried to get off the bed and I was a deathly shade of white. He was scared and refused to leave until he saw that I was better, though most of the time I laid there shivering until my pill took effect. I don't now why he stayed after all of the crap I put him through that night, but he did all the same.

Now I'm just worried since his mum is in the hospital. It's upsetting since she's like a mother to me and practically adopted me the second we properly met(she knew of me for ages since me and Jason grew up together basically at tae kwon do, but we hadn't really spoken at all).

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!