View Single Post
(#174 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-20-2008, 11:08 AM

You do realize that having sex isn't the focus of your life after losing your virginity, right? I have a meaningful relationship with my boyfriend and it is our way of physically expressing our love for each other, but certainly not the focus of our relationship. Most of our time is actually spent doing other things, like school, work, running errands, etc. While it is true that sex can become the focus once you have it, if you wait until the right moment it can enhance your relationship, like it did mine.

Once more, not meant to encourage underage sex. You girls should wait until you are legal and in a stable relationship before you even consider having sex. If you decide not to wait, make sure you are ready. It makes all of the difference in the world and you will never regret it if you wait for the right moment. That isn't to say it is planned(our proper one wasn't fully, though we had protection and had talked), but you should be prepared and have discussed protection, consequences, etc with your partner beforehand. Under no circumstances though should you have sex young. You can't both appreciate the emotional connection involved in losing it to someone(which takes a tremendous amount of trust) and then the focus is more upon the **** of the act rather than any actual love.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!