(#20 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 11-19-2008, 03:04 PM

Erinne gritted her teeth. Walking straight into an ambush had been bad enough, and having to be rescued from it even worse, but now this high elf addressing her - even though she clearly hadn't been talking to him - and talking down to her like she was some weakling having to stay away from danger... it was almost too much to bear.
Calm down... he saved your life too. Being rude to him now will only make you look worse.
"Thank you once again for saving our lives. I can only hope to one day be in a situation to repay the favour," Erinne began, in a tone more spiteful than she had intended. "As for what brings me here, I have had word that a mage is promising a reward for those that bring him tidings of the Scythe of Elune. Since the item is of some personal interest to me, I have come to investigate."

(OOC: No offence intended, my character just doesn't like high elves much XD And her pride just took a major bruising.)

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!