View Single Post
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-18-2008, 12:56 AM

Just felt like rambling a bit about my man, who I got to see a lot these past two weeks.

So, about a week ago I saw he came here to celebrate his birthday in NYC. We had an amazing time out friday night, even though he got sick, and had an equally good time on saturday. So, when we came back on saturday night, I was feeling really sick. He went out of his way to keep me warm, putting blankets on me, turning the heat on, helping me put on heavier clothing, and finally just letting me sleep in his arms. Eventually I had to take an iron pill, which he brought over to me. Even though I had promised to make him dinner, he was not at all bothered about waiting for a bit while I rested against him. This sweetness was continued on sunday when I felt really ill to my stomach and he ended up going downstairs to get me ginger ale. Once he got it, even even washed the dishes which was super sweet of him.

Then this past weekend I saw him again. It was amazing, we had a great night together and I felt so happy. Its just the little things that matter, him reaching out for my hand and not minding while I run around looking for a nonexistent bra size. I love him so much <3

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!