View Single Post
(#43 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Miss L-Z and Mrs Herd - 11-17-2008, 08:51 AM

When I was in third grade, Miss Barrera (Now Mrs. Carrera) had to go to a conference somewhere in Wisconsin, so she was out for two full days. She somehow managed to hire two of the most annoying subs existing, and those include Miss Lin-Zaga and Mrs. Herd. Lets start w/ Miss Lin-Zaga. She was very fond of saying 'shut up' to kids. My friend got up to get some water, and Umbridge (you Harry Potter fans know what I'm talking about) suddenly yells "SHUT UP! WHAT ARE YOU? PRINCESS OF THE CLASSROOM?" My friend was just drinking freaking water! Later, my friend and I were on the computer. When I tried to help him, she screamed "SHUT UP! KEEP YOUR EYES ON YOUR OWN COMPUTER!" My sister, who was in second grade at the time, had an even worse experience playing basketball with her! Then there was Mrs. Herd. She made, no she forced, us to all go to the bathroom together. She wore a red wig that she had to keep adjusting, and when she taught math, you couldn't help taking a snooze. During recess, we had to stay inside because it was cold, and she took out a book. Our recess was only 15 minutes, but when we looked at the clock, it had been 30 minutes. We tried to tell her, but she told us to go away 'cuz she was reading. After an hour, the bell rang and the room was a mess. She said it the cleanest room she had seen in a long time.
I was terribly frightened that subs like this exist.

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!