Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-16-2008, 01:44 PM

Character Form
Name: Arathis Mornstrider
Race: High elf
Appearance:
Class: Ranger
Equipment: 7 Slot quiver, night watch mail, Leather boots and gauntlets. Thallasian blade and pine shortbow.
Personality: Firey high elf youth, one of the few that stayed with the alliance after the fall of Quel'Thalas. thinks of blood elves as weaklings who gave in to their magical addiction. Usually serious while on the job, prone to sarcasm. Enjoys ganking. >
History: He and his parents escaped Quel'Thalas soon after the scourge arrived, before the fall of silvermoon. They relocated to the town of sunnyglade in far southern elwynn forest. Soon after their arrival, evil began to fester in the woods. The dead would not stay in their graves, roland's doom mine was soon overrun with feral wolf men, and forsaken and death knights began raiding on a regular basis. His parents, weakened bye the destruction of the sunwell, and with no fight left in them, fled to stormwind. However he, taking up a bow and a thallasian blade, vowed he'd never let the undead do to the newly renamed darkshire what they did to silvermoon. He now serves as a valuable ranger and scout for the night watch.

Ooc: I hardly want to rescue you TOO quickly.. it'll add to the drama if I wait a post or too. XD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!