Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Lightbulb 11-14-2008, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heva_Banana_Mad View Post
My french teacher is really strange the other day she made us say random verbs in french which we didn't even know and there was a word like pouvere or something and we weren't really concentrating so we just mumbled it. Anyway we said it wrong and this is what she said. "You're not concentrating today girls it's POO-VERE!" and suddenly everybody bursted out laughing!
That's not a french verb o.O.. I think she might have meant pauvre - poor, or ouvert - to open.
Anyways, I have had my share of weird/mean teachers. But there is this one, my english teacher, (she is fairly old like, 60's) who some days is all nice one minute, and mad the next. She often forgets what she was saying and twirls her hair while looking out the window for 10 minutes. She was also my 4th grade teacher. One time, she wasted our entire 1 hour library period sitting on the computer while everyone waited quietly and patiently. Then we asked her why we didn't get to go and she said because we were loud and not paying attention, when no one said a word and read quietly..

Last edited by Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX : 11-14-2008 at 05:46 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!