View Single Post
(#43 (permalink))
Old
tadfoal (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-13-2008, 03:42 AM

1) How old are you:
First time I did this I was 14, then 15 1/2, now I'll be 16 in three weeks. I was going to do this again after my birthday, but I'm bored.

2)how many people have dated up to this point in your life?
One. *loves him lots*

That's still the same. The same one, even. For over a year.

3)are you currently dating anyone if so boy or girl?
Yes I am, he's a guy.

4) what is your sexual orientation? (straight,bisexual,***,lez ect..)
Straight (still)

5)Who is a virgin here? If your not state when you lost it and where?
Hah, as if. Virgin. (still same)(still the same, and I don't plan to change it anytime soon. I'll stay 15 if I have to! (16 is the legal age, at least here in Australia)

6) What was the most awkward thing you have done with another
person?:
Nothing seems particularly awkward anymore, what with it being all in the past and stuff.

7)How far have you gone?
Kisses and snuggles for me ^_^
Probably would have been making out except the parents were home and kept calling me out of my room for trivial reasons. Clever them....

8 )Ever curious about the same sex?
Nope

9) Do you ever think about marriage?
Yeah, a little. Sim-me is married

10)Have you ever asked anyone out?were you turned down?
'Yes, I asked the aforementioned boy to the year 9 social, he accepted but it was cancelled.
This March I invited him to see Sweeney Todd with me, and he accepted again. Sadly, he was really shy and wouldn't even snuggle me like he will at school or on camp and stuff. *sighs* One of these days he'll ask me out, he will, he will -_-'
- me, about 6 months ago

Ok, since then we've been to see Dark Knight, and we also went to Prom together. I asked him to see Dark Knight, and he assumed me to Prom o.O He didn't ask whether I would go with him, he just wandered up and said 'hey, what time should I pick you up?'... strange boy.

Last edited by tadfoal : 11-13-2008 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Finishing what I started :P
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!