View Single Post
(#40 (permalink))
Old
girlteen (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 1 Votes / 1.00 Average
Default 11-12-2008, 07:49 PM

I had a weird and mean teacher once. She was a computer teacher. She was mean to everyone. She would tell people to be really quiet and honestly the school I'm in is never that quiet. Then she be all you guys got to relax and I was thinking like what the heck?Not only that she get mad at me evrytime I had my purse by my computer. I mean it's a pure for peep sakes. It wasn't like I was a bad student either in fact I was considered more of a goody-goody than anything else. One time I didn't finish something in class and I tried to explain to her that but she was like "Well if you didn't finish what were you doing the whole period?" in a really snotty way. I was like "I did do it I just didn't finish." so I then told her I would finish it at home. She also would point out whatever I was doing wrong in front of the whole class. Someone one time when she wasn't around called her Miss. Anger Management lol. I secretly refer to her as the fire breathing dragon. I'm glad I dont have her this year. Then next year I'm going to high school and I will never see her again....hopefully.

"I must go in. The fog is rising." - E.m.i.l.y
D.i.c.k.i.n.s.o.n

Last edited by girlteen : 11-12-2008 at 07:51 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!