(#15 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 11-10-2008, 05:51 PM

Ugh! I just tried to make a doll with Mozilla and even it won't let me flip items! Premi's beware! DON'T upgrade your browsers until thedollpalace has been updated!

I had to un-install IE8 in order to install IE7 again. I'm not going to un-install the slow Mozilla Firefox though, I found out that it DOES work with MSN, even though the MSN people told me I needed IE8. But guess what? It was NOT my computer messing up. So I'm glad for that. I checked to make sure my premium features worked with IE7 still and they do. It was the site, not me.

There will come a time when more sites update to work only with IE8 and the newer Mozilla, so eventually this site will HAVE to be updated too. And for all the MSN users: you may want to keep/add the slow Mozilla Firefox 2. It DOES work with MSN, even though MSN people say that IE8 is what you need.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 11-11-2008 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Mozilla is slow and doesn't like this site, but it's not totally useless...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!