Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-09-2008, 06:05 PM

I'll go by class. XD

1st hour is my Geometry hour: She actually picked seats for us and I got stuck at the table right next to the door. Its ok but I sometimes can't see the board. -.- Its ok though because I have an A in that class.

2nd hour is my Spanish class: She at first assigned us to a seat in alphabetical order to learn our names and then she went and assigned us in first name letter order and now by height. 0.o She's a loco in cabeza. (crazy in the head)

3rd hour is Hon. Lang. Arts II- I sit close to the front in my section of seats but all by my friends so I hardly ever pay attention when I can get the chance. I hate the class. -.-

4th hour is Speech I: I sit in the very back and I hate it. I rather be up front.

5th period is Algebra II: I sit up front but towards the window so any time she uses the projector I can't see it. It sucks because she won't let me move. -.-

6th period is Hon. American Government: I sit up front and in the middle of all the rows.

7th period is Physical Science: I sit up front. Yay!!!

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!