AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-04-2008, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
There are two girls in particular that stick out in my mind.

Heather: Total cow, tried to slam my head open on my locker when I was in eighth grade. Who got in trouble? Me, because I swore at her AFTER she hit me.

Shelby: Another cow, complete gossip. If she thinks you have any pride in something, she'll do her hardest to bring it down. Very hard to tell when she's lying and when she's not, so she's lost a lot of friends as a result. Also is a hypocritical snotrag; badmouths people, then threatens to beat people up when they dare to badmouth her.
Uuurrggghhh. Been subject to that kidn of cr.ap for years. YEARS. In my country most primary schools have a nasty habit of 'Cherry picking' And manipulating kids to get their way. See seeign as I was no cherry, I was pretty much a major target for manipulation. So if anyoen ever bullied me, it was deffinitly MY fault. "No no no aaron, How could it POSSIBLY be lovely so-and-so's fault? Nonono aaron, you're in big trouble. Here's 50 lines for homework" AAAGGGHHHH.

Now, there's two freaks that kinda relate to school. The main one, I'll just call her Micheal, once prefected a primary school I went too. She was forevor dragging me back when I went to explore "The BIG boys yard" -.- Anyway, all she did then was her job, and later we foudn ourselves living in the same area. We kind of made up for a while, but like I said, she's a major cow. She kept stealing my game paks. Then there's her freind caroline. I call her the mad clown, lets not go into it.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!