View Single Post
(#12 (permalink))
Old
heart1319

Default 11-03-2008, 11:23 PM

Not really a story, just about a group called, the starpadillios.
There is a girl named, ABIGAIL (the one who thinks she all that)
MAURA (the shy but annoying one) BECKY (the weird one)
HANNAH (the cool and pretty one) CAITLIN (the ignorish one)
MACY (She is actulay my friend)

ABOUT ABIGAIL:

Abigail, she thinks shes all that! The reason she does is because she thinks she is all smart and pretty, she gets clothes practly EVERYDAY! She holds her paper weird. She walks like a model (not saying Im amazed!) and she does gymnastics and SHOWS OFF!

ABOUT MAURA:

She ignores me, I ask her to play, (she doesn't play with me) she says, I played with you a lot this year, (HAVE NOT! Only like, twice! OMG) let me play with my friends! Walks off, she gets clothes from her cuz, ABERCROMBIE, AERO, that stuff and she has her hair cut short in a cute way (it is cute, but no amazed) She wears a lot of jewelry and my cuz tells me when she hangs out with the starpadillios, she acts , GIRLISH. She is all talkish, and she is SHY!
I ask Maura, "Can I use your sharpener?" "No, its broken"
She cleans out her box the following day, (it looks perfect, SHE USES IT!) "Why are you using your sharpener? I thought it was broken!" NO ANSWER

*maura thinking* OOPS! I SHOULDN'T OF USED IT! NOW SHE WILL BUG ME ABOUT IT!

the following day!:

I ask her to help me, "NO, YOU'RE SOPOSED TO DO IT YOURSELF"
"OK THEN..." I SAY QUIETLY

*ABIGAIL* "HEY MAURA, CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS?" *MAURA* "YES, BLAH BLAH BLAH!" (ABIGAIL WAS ON THE SAME THING AS I WAS!!! ON THE SAME PAGE!) (THEN MY EYES WATER AND I LOOK AT MAURA SADLY AND LEAVE, (I SIT ON THE FLOOR, MYSELF) SHE STARES AT ME FOREVER LIKE, WHY IS SHE SAD??!")

ABOUT BECKY:

She is so annyoing!!!
She talks like she is SUPER HYPER
I ask her if I can use her sharpener, "no" she says, then, abigail comes over, "Can I use your sharpener Becky?" "Yes!" (OMG, WHAT A TRADER!) I ask her "why can't I?" she says, "She has nothing to use, her pencils are dull" (SO ARE MINE, I DON'T HAVE ANY PENCILS! I HAVE TO USE ONES OFF THE FLOOR!!!"

ONE THING ABOUT THE STARPADILLIOS:

THEY ALWAYS SIT AT A TABLE TOGETHER AND ONCE AT FRENCH, I SAT ON THE FLOOR,WHEN EVERYONE WAS AT THE TABLES! I WAS ALL ALONE!!!

I NEED DESPERATE HELP, NOW!!!

COMMENT M WHEN YOU HAVE AN ANSWER!
(PRO)

THANKS! :]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!