View Single Post
(#12 (permalink))
Old
tadfoal (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 10-31-2008, 05:48 AM

My halloween party just finished up (its 9:43pm here in Australia) and I'm practically dying of needing to squeal at somebody over how absolutely adorable he is, so apologies

My parents were dim enough to allow my best friend & her boyfriend and me and Him to be in my bedroom without supervision, so there was a lot of cuddling (I'm only 15, after all).
He started commenting on how fluffy my hair is, so i mentioned to my friend 'oh yeah, he only puts up with me because my hair is fluffy and fun to play with'
He leaned over and whispered in my ear 'and you're pretty.'

Nobody's ever actually said that to me before. So, um, wow.

I also have a beloved jacket which has cat ears on it, which i wear everywhere, so I can't remember the actual conversation but at one point He goes 'yeah, and I love this kitty,' and pats me on the head.
He's never said that before, and I'm absolutely thrilled. I was getting concerned. :P

All in all, I am a very happy kittycat, and am likely to stay that way for a while.

~
Jenny

EDIT: (yes, i know, there's MORE!)
He found my stuffed animals. I was expecting him to laugh, but instead he found the cutest one he could and kept making it nuzzle me. It was so sweet!

Last edited by tadfoal : 10-31-2008 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Yes, I know, there's *more*, I'm sorry!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!