View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-25-2008, 10:35 PM

I'm almost done high school, thank god, and I'd have to say, I've had my run in with "mean girls".

Shay: Complete ditz who freaks out at the littlest things. She's not even Christian, but one time our teacher said "nobody know the answer", and this other guy shouted out "Nobody except... Jesus!" and she completely flipped. She was like, "JAKE! Shut up. That's so not funny!" Hm. Then explain why everyone else was laughing. xD And she always backtalks the teachers. She, for some reason, likes me though. She seems to hate everyone else.

Molly: Shay's friend. She's incredibly rough in sports, and she says the stupidest things. She tried to steal my BFF's boyfriend once. She flirts with every guy. She assumes that she's #1 at everything.

There are tons of others, but I'd have to say, I can be mean to people too sometimes. Actually, a lot. I'm like a ticking time bomb. I'm nice one minute, then BAM! I snap and slap someone. xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!