View Single Post
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 10-25-2008, 05:35 PM

This is silly and brief, but these moments meant so much to me that I can't resist sharing.

I'm currently at my boyfriend's house for the weekend and have been spending a ton of my time snuggling with him. I just love how we just stop sometimes and stare into each other's eyes, then whisper about how much we missed being together and how we love each other.

Also, yesterday he left work early to pick me up at the station. I swear he was crying when he saw me. Besides that, today he told me after making me a little upset with a very untasteful joke that he didn't ever want to see me unhappy. He told me all about how he doesn't ever want to hurt me or see me frown, then told me a lot of lovely things about myself, and ended with a nice "I love you and I want to be with you" then muttered about how he knows I feel the same way. It was so adorable, especially when I started teasing him about how at this rate he'll be married to me and we'll have tons of babies(which he responded to with a "How would that be bad?"). I just love him for all those tiny moments <3

Edit: Another moment xD
All saturday night, being the typical lovey kids that we are, after coming home from dinner with my friends, he blew up the inflatable mattress for the two of us so we wouldn't have to squeeze into one tiny bed. Then we just plopped down on it and fell asleep in each others arms. Even though we rolled apart in the night, that morning we just got all close again and had one of the sweetest moments by far just kissing and holding each other. Definately the best sunday I have ever had.

Av & Sig Credit: Me

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 10-27-2008 at 01:53 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!