View Single Post
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 10-25-2008, 05:21 PM

I have no problem whatsoever with those magazines and don't feel they are exploited in any way. I even have looked at my boyfriend's stuff when I've stumbled across them in his room or on the computer and have a collection of pictures myself. Its tasteful and sexy, nothing less than that. I'll even admit that I've been interested in that sort of thing for a while, though I only do it for my boyfriend. I find it incredibly hot to be looked at and know that he really enjoys it.

I do, on the other hand, feel that it is exploitation if the woman in question is not paid or was coerced/abused into it. For those who haven't heard of this, a lot of rap videos have a mature video version too and in them there are a lot of women(typically ********s) turning themselves into sex objects. They rarely get paid, they only do it in hopes of becoming a big time video girl. That is exploitation, not these magazines which are done tastefully. These magazines celebrate the sexuality and sex appeal of women, not turns them into an object just meant to be there for a man's pleasure.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!