Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 10-24-2008, 01:40 PM

Honestly it doesn't bother me the slightest. Men just are curious like we are. Our Televisions have naked woman on it all the time plus suggesting sexual activity even in our Bavarian beer commercials.I wouldn't have it any other way because sex sells always has and always will. If thats the measures people want to take to sell a magazine or a product or catch a reader's attention its a killer way to do so. certainly catches my eye when I go into a drug store tehe.
For example in the year of 1990 on the 4th of July Pepsi came out with cool designs to celebrate for the occasion celebrated in the U.S. One of them looked like this.
Please take a good look at the cans you should see the word sex.
These pepsi cans were supposed to be laid out in the market like this to see how many people would buy it out of all the designs pepsi created for the event. This on obviously one.
http://www.snopes.com/business/graphics/pepsisex.jpg
so this goes to show as one example that even words work as a seller. Nothing more nothing less. The models on the magazine only do it for the money. I am pretty sure if every one in this forum was confident enough and was paid enough would do so too. If my boyfriend was to look at them I just look at them with him theres nothing shameful about it at all. A woman's body is a lot more visually appealing and well is beautiful to look at. What does bother me though is female artists taking their clothes off in videos its like what the hell the song is completely unrelated to taking your clothes off? Really just doesn't make sense otherwise its fine.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 10-24-2008 at 02:04 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!