View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-23-2008, 07:02 AM

Sorry to bang on about this, but must you keep bring your feministic opinions everywhere on here? First in Entertainment, now here in GD. I'm getting tired of it. First off, these women choose to have this as a career. Second, just because you dislike it doesn't mean everyone else does. Personally I don't care because it is THEIR life, not mine and they can do what they want.

I'm getting sick and tired of this, I really am. -__- Not to bring up a dead subject, but I find it incredibly hilarious that you can call the Bella/Edward pairing a totally healthy relationship when he stalks her, threatens her, is super jealous of every man she comes in contact with, and then you go around and bash Katy Perry for having a g*y themed song and Jordan for flashing her bits. You want to know why they do this? Because they can.

Seriously, get a grip, please. It's basically 'waah waaahhh women are being exploited because they flash their bits off in a magazine and they get paid for teh photoez' from all the feminists out there and it's frankly ticking me off. Heck, my dad even gets one magazine that has half naked women in it, but it is a CAR THEMED magazine and believe it or not, my dad really has no interest in the nekkid pics because in truth, the women are clothed. Barely, yes, but it still counts.

Men and their cars for the win. ... That's a joke. >_>;

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 10-25-2008 at 08:25 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!