TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 10-21-2008, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanRag View Post
I had an American History teacher who only kept one lamp light on in the classroom and he always kept the room at 58, so it was dark and freezing, perfect for sleeping - not in this class. He would jump up desks, crawl under then, sit on your desk WHILE your head was laying on it. He was really expressive so everything he talked about he tried to reenact, which was pretty entertaining sometimes. The weirdest thing he ever did was he would hide under his desk and when the last bell would ring he would jump out and through smarties at is.

Then I had a teacher who was convinced she was Mary Tudor, so when people got in trouble or sent out of the room we would joke or call after them "Its off to the Gallows with you". And she would was also very expressive, when she talked to always moved her hands its was so aggravating.

I also had a teacher who practiced Scientology, and this was way before it got all insanely popular, and he explained it to us. It took everything in all of us not to laugh hysterically, though I did feel bad, it was something he believed in and I don't make fun of people's religions, but this was insane xD. And in his classroom had goat stuff, like all the posters had goats on them and there were goat figurines and he wore goat attire....strange indeed.

Most of my teachers just had little quirks or strange habit...none to crazy.
Lol!
My boyfriend has a teacher that curses everyone out and literally kicks them out of the classroom.
o.e
but im not complaining, I get to spend lunch with him then.
: D
One of my teachers, my 1st block Geometry teacher, she is so sweet and funny, if you do something she doesn't like, like mess with the touch board, she starts groaning and moving with a limp towards you like a zombie and it just makes me laugh.
I <3 zombies.
^-^

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!