View Single Post
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Ophelia_Ragamuffin

Default 10-20-2008, 02:05 AM

None of my teachers are really weird, exactly. My math teacher, though, is quite funny - if you're not the butt of the joke. Like once, these two girls in the class started talking about Britney Spears and the teacher goes, "she's a skank." Then this one girl said Britney was her hero and he says, "then your hero's a skank." Then the girl says something about no, no she's not - and that she's trying to find love, and, says the teacher, "yeah - trying to find love at the corner by 7-11. Gotta get me some slurpies!" No one in the class could breathe after that.

And then there was this one time when we went to the computer lab to take an online quiz. I finished early and went onto the Harry Potter fan fiction forums. Well, the teacher is roaming through the desks making sure we're not doing anything we're not supposed to, and when he sees what website I'm on he shouts out, loud enough for the whole room to hear, "OOH! SLASH FICTION!" I crack up laughing, for obvious reasons, and the teacher just stands there. Staring. He probably doesn't even know what slash fiction is. Anyway, it was very embarrasing at the time, though it's hilarious now.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!