Old
Doctorwho_gal (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 10-11-2008, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketship_ View Post
Mmph, to me, Hell is NOT that big of a deal. I'm more interested in getting to be closer to God. I'm not afraid of Hell, I know I am not going there; so why worry? It doesn't rule my opinion over my religion.
I don't think I would want to worship a God that sends people to hell. We live very hard lives, the least God could do is give us a nice afterlife. If God is real he needs takes responsibility for his actions (creating us).
Why did he give us faults? It was like he was setting us up to fail. For example God put things on our earth that can be made into drugs, and he gave us a body that becomes addicted to certain substances. You can hardly blame us for that.
He gave us logic and reason and He knew that we would eventually stray from Jesus ect, he sees everything right? Why doesn't he come down and give us help! A parent gives a child guidance his whole life and unconditional love, the Lord is supposed to be our father.
What happened to 'the Lord is our Shepard'?! Because if God exists I think he could see that we are in need of a bit of help.

There is a theory which states that if ever
anybody discovers exactly what the Universe
is for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something
even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

- Douglas Adams

Last edited by Doctorwho_gal : 10-11-2008 at 06:23 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!