View Single Post
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 10-11-2008, 06:46 PM

Mmph, to me, Hell is NOT that big of a deal. I'm more interested in getting to be closer to God. I'm not afraid of Hell, I know I am not going there; so why worry? It doesn't rule my opinion over my religion.

TheHayleyDoll: When they put two of each animal, it was actually a certain type of animal. Like..... hooved animals, and such. You mustn't forget that it took Noah over a hundred years to build that thing, so it was incredibly large.

And, evolution to me, makes no sense. If we 'evolved from apes' then, why are there still apes? Two atoms couldn't just suddenly appear, and make an entire universe. Where did those two atoms come from in the first place, then?

I really hate how some Christians act. They are only giving the term 'Christian' a bad name. Such people as Rev. Green, and that woman who killed her children so they wouldn't go to Hell, are downright INSANE. Religion has nothing to do with it, because their minds are obviously out of whack.

Miranda: That man died of cancer, you say? That means he had bitterness. Bitterness is the root of cancer. A woman gets brea'st cancer, equals her having bitterness towards another woman. All of this is the cause of 'evil spirits' or 'demons'. You let them in, they reek havoc on your body....

So, yeah..... I hardly ever go deep into this subject, because if people don't want to know, then they don't want to know. I'm not going to tell you about Jesus, or crap like that. You want to know? Then you know who to come to.
(:
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!