(#14 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-11-2008, 11:13 AM

I am currently looking at the Pagan religion. I personally am not fond of the Christian religion. I believe that some can be a bit pushy and hipocritical with their religion. I personally believe in free will and that all religions will bring you to 'heaven'. I don't really think there is a 'one true god'.

I've had several run ins with Christians who think that they are better than everyone. My aunt told me that my mother was going to burn in hell for being ***. My dad's step-father and his wife told me that I was going to burn in hell for not being a Christian. I really don't like spending time with my dad's side of the family.

I do know that not all the christians can be pushy and hipocritical and I do try not to have post-judgement, but I know I somewhat do judge by religion. Like my best friend is christian and we get along fine, but she also understands me more than most people. I try not to let religion be my sole basis, and I am pretty good at it. I just watch my back more around them.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!