View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-10-2008, 09:54 PM

Yeah, see, I don't believe in that. People long ago would technically live much shorter lives. Life span is increasing because of technology and health care advances.

I think religion can be very cult-like in general. They follow the 'words' of a 'higher power' that they've never truly met. I don't seem to understand really.

There are too many contradictions in the Bible for me to think it's true. I don't believe in a high power. And the universe was created millions of years ago. Science states that our sun is 50 million years old alone, and we're one of the newer solar systems. Some suns have been around for over twice that amount.

Science and Religion just don't seem to get along. I believe in logic, not in faith. Too many broken links for me.

I have many of Christian friends though. I used to have more, but my other friends and I have kinda put doubt into their mind. Not purposely, of course. We don't walk up to them and try to change them, it's just that the majority of my friends are Atheist, and my boyfriend's a Satanist.

We believe what we want. We're all very stubborn people.

Believe what you want of course. Just stating that I'm an Atheist.

Oh, question. What draws you to believe in God, anyway? Are your families Christian?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!