Thread: Raw Foodist?
View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Cherpples23 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Send a message via AIM to Cherpples23 Send a message via MSN to Cherpples23 Send a message via Yahoo to Cherpples23
Default 10-03-2008, 07:15 AM

Hehe well yeah sushi is raw..besides the rice.

but that's not what I was really preferring to..
Raw foodist is mainly a vegetarian way of eating..
We only eat raw nuts,fruits and veggies and well we do make dishes out of them of course (which are yummy).
The reason we do it is because of the living enzymes in foods that we need in order to get the full benefits of certain fruits, veggies or nuts get killed once we cook them. (of course) So we make sure that we get the full benefits of those enzymes so that we can be healthy..Then again I absolutely suck at explaining things though. So sorry if it's confusing..

So far I really love the whole raw foodist thing.. I'm feeling stronger and healthier in my body and mind and no I'm not like some/most people who do this who treat it as some stereotype ..darn hippies! I'm just doing it for my health rather then the social status.

If you'd like to know more you're welcome to google it yourself or look at this Living and Raw Food Diet Information

"Tonight I'm tangled in a blanket of clouds.
Dreaming aloud."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!