View Single Post
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Cherpples23 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Send a message via AIM to Cherpples23 Send a message via MSN to Cherpples23 Send a message via Yahoo to Cherpples23
Thumbs down Sooz.. - 10-02-2008, 03:55 AM

What makes you think I can trust you with my dirty little secrets?!
Hmm!?
That's what I thought..*shifty eyes*
Oh well! I'll tell you anyways *winks*

Soo it was back in the old days..actually only 4 years ago.
My friend Amber had a neighbor who was very close friends with her family but he had gone off to France for a job and his family decided to go along so all there was really left was an empty house..
So we plus my friend Kylee all decide we should spend the night in it because it'd be so oh so awesome with the privacy and huge space.
Well my dear ol' friend Amber being the amazing overexaggerating person that she is decided to tell us the real reason the family moved out. Which involved hauntings of course. So we ask our friend Damon to spend the night to protect us and he ends up taking along 4 other friends of ours.So we have this big empty house with let's say..6 teenagers unsupervised and super dooper paranoid! So we started to use a handheld vaccuum cleaner for protection trying to be all ghost busters or something..
We get huddled up behind the person with the vaccuum and decide to "look for ghosts"..We don't of course we just end up jumping and screaming at a whole bunch of nothing haha and our vaccuum ended up dying from how many times we turned it off and on.

So we decide we'd rather not sleep in the rooms alone so we all pack our sleeping bags together in the living room in the farthest corner squished together fighting over who gets to sleep at the ends. That was messy!
We'd have to go to the bathroom in groups a lot well besides the men cause they were too manly to do that! Us girls though we had to take 2 other people with us and of course the stupid plumbling was frozen so it'd make banging noises everytime we were in the bathroom and we didn't think of like that.. we knew it was ghosts! So we'd have a few people running out screaming with their pants around their ankles haha.

So yeah it was all drawn out because of our big imaginations and after that night we all thought we were so brave for spending the night in that house that we never did it again.

"Tonight I'm tangled in a blanket of clouds.
Dreaming aloud."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!