View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
ShinoMegami (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-30-2008, 10:07 PM

Hmm .... I don't know... I watch a lot of horror movies. I like a lot of the ones that totally mess with your head as well as scare the crap out of you.

The Descent is amazing in that department. Amazing story and the imagery is superb, plus freking scary... especially if you watch it alone in the middle of the night in you dark house!

The Saw Series. Yes it is extremely gory, but the plot is soooo intense. Anyone who says these movies are just sensless violence wasn't paying attention. The complexity of the carachters and the actual thought behind their actions!! It is a serious mind f---! (and yes I bleep out my own words. And I know that I shouldn't even use it bleeped out or not, but this is one of those times where there isn't any substitute.)

The Jeepers Creepers series. I like these movies mainly because of the villian. He is just so unique. And the creep out factor!! And I think the sequal is one of my favorite horror movie sequals because in the timeline it is like 3 days later, but it is a completely independant story!

And as Miranda already mentioned, The Silence of the Lambs. Well I vote the entire Hannibal series. Red Dragon, The Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, and Hannibal Rising. That is the order that I would watch them in cause that is the order the books were written. (Yes they were based on books and the books are awesome!!! But the movies are probably the best of book to movies that I have ever seen) I love the fact that these stories give you such a villian in Hannibal Lecter but I feel drawn to him. I just want to know more about him!

Anyhoo that is my two....well maybe more... cents.

PSST!! Hey!! Go > here < and see my dolls!!

Avatar Made by ME!! Base from Dollz'n'stuff (I don't have a current link, if anyone does please PM it to me)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!