View Single Post
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Pigeons (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-25-2008, 02:12 PM

Too many! No make up, no nail varnish, no jewellery except watches and small silver studs, no chewing gum, no crisps or 'unhealthy' food, no going on the astro turf at lunch times, no standing in the corridors, no visitors from other forms in your form room (though some teachers are more acceptable about this one), only black or blue pen, skirt at exact knee length, no black trousers, no alternative white blouses except the ones the school supplier stock (which are twenty freaken pounds a blouse. PEOPLE HAVE TO LEAVE BECAUSE THE UNIFORM IS TOO EXPENSIVE!) UGH! So many stupid rules D: Oh, and shoes only allowed to be black, no high heels, sandals, sling backs, open toe, patterns or anything like that.

More: Only allocated school scarf from stockists (10) Coat only allowed to be black and plain (so no fashion trench coats or anything like that), only PE jumpers to be worn with PE kit.

WHAT is the point of all these idiotic rules? I know some aren't stupid as just plain unessecary. Get this; we're allowed our phones, but only if we keep them OFF. FTW?? We're not allowed to play football either, or wear trousers. It's an all girls school. No ipods, no bringing in more than 5 for the canteen (don't ask why, it's 2.50 for a salad when it was once 1.40 cuz of rising prices) but no one bothers checking that, so hey nonny nonny. No using your library card to get books out for other people, no pooing in the corridor etc... xD No visiting the boys school before school and during lunch, no leaving the school premises, no using the toilet during the lesson, straight detention for walking out a lesson, no shouting, swearing or hugging other girls. I do my friends but not in a tight hug while I try and squeeze a bewbie without her noticing hug though xD

Last edited by Pigeons : 09-25-2008 at 02:28 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!