Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-24-2008, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
At my school, our purses now have to be smaller than a textbook; if they are bigger than that, you are suspended for three days. Personally, the only reason I even HAVE a purse is to carry pads, pencils, chapstick, and my agendabook around. It's barely big enough to accommadate any of this. I also carry my backpack around due to being incredibly clumsy: when I go up staircases carrying my stuff, I trip on the top stair EVERY TIME and throw my stuff everywhere. Then idiots kick it around for fun and it takes me almost all of the 10 minutes I have between classes to gather it back up.

On that, we're also forbidden to have our backpacks/sportsbags/etc. out of our lockers. I call shenanigans: I NEED MY FREAKIN BACKPACK. If I was able to, I'd explain why to the principals but chances are, they'd roll their eyes. Personally, I don't want people carrying my stuff for me, even with my ankles acting up constantly; that's why I use the messenger bag I have.
Major update.

Today I found out that if you have a tote bag/really big purse at my school, you will be suspended three days AND THE POLICE WILL BE NOTIFIED because apparently you are defying authority.

Does anybody else find this rule completely and totally batsh*t? Sorry for the language, but this is just freakin' stupid. I'm getting sick and tired of this already; I have to leave my backpack in the second floor main office at lunch because we're not allowed to have them, and I'm actually tempted to just scream my head off about it because the stupid-butt secretary left BEFORE lunch was over and locked the office! I couldn't get my backpack and ended up being late for my last class. -__-

The main reason I carry my backpack the whole day is because I refuse to use my locker due to immature s***heads who literally SHOVE me away from my locker just to get to theirs; I've reported them time and time again last year, but was anything done? Nope.

I've seriously had it, I'm really tempted to send an aggravated letter to the school board because this is NOT fair.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!