Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-13-2008, 08:27 AM

Sorry for gravedigging, but I must share this news! =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
Anyway, when the x-ray of my teeth came back, the dentist told me that my bottom-left Twelve-Year-Molar was somewhat impacted - meaning facing the wrong way, or something - and that if it causes me pain by next year, I'll have to have it cut out. Eek.
This was roughly eight months ago, and at the time yes the tooth was crooked and probably would push out the molar it was sitting under at the time. I kept a very, very close eye (rather, tongue, I can't see in my mouth. XD) on it and checked it every day; I could actually feel it through my gums and it was pretty obvious where it was because it jutted out so far.

I haven't bothered to check it for the past several days, due to being really sick, but when I was chewing gum a lot over the past months I chewed it on my left side; which is where said molar is. I don't know if maybe that wore the gums away, but now the tooth is partly visible.

Also: IT STRAIGHTENED ITSELF OUT!!! =D It's no longer sitting diagonally under my regular molar, it got moved somehow. I'm assuming it was from all the gum chewing I was doing...

SO HA!! Gum chewing was good for me.

I was really scared I'd have to get surgery if it did turn out to be impacted; that's one of my hugest fears. o.o

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!