Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-10-2008, 04:22 PM

Name: Eric Evans
House: Ash
Bio: A total jock, Eric is involved in many sports. Eric only bothers with people when he finds he can get something out of a relationship; whether it be just for a fun night or a person to talk to. He is quite the narcissist, and doesn't seem to notice personality in others. He has one twin sister, Carol.

Name: Carol Evans
House: Beech
Bio: Carol is much like the female counterpart of her brother Eric, except she is more clever. She only uses her smarts when she thinks it really matters. Outside of class, she can be a ditz, or at least she pretends to be. She uses her natural blonde hair to her advantage; most guys nowadays didn't seem to like smart girls and the dumb blonde 'stereotype' thing was all an act for her.

---

Eric sat at the back of the classroom. He certainly wasn't a troublemaker, so as much as he disagreed with all the new rules, he wasn't about to do anything about it. He scribbled on his page, not drawing anything in particular. He coasted by in all his classes and wasn't paying much attention in class that day. He put his pencil behind his ear, sat back, and stared at the girls in the class.

Carol rushed in late, "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry, sir." She apologised to the teacher. She was more then faintly embarrassed. She fixed her rectangle-framed pink glasses and put some of her blonde curly hair behind one ear. "I promise it won't happen again."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-10-2008 at 04:27 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!