Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 09-09-2008, 11:44 PM

Miranda a little lurker? *Splits his sides*

You think forum n00bs are annoying? *Shiver* ENTER WarSong gulch! I can tell you, there is nothing more agravating than being ganked bye two forsaken twinks, then being cannabalised once bye each, and then they steal your insignia. It makes you want to reach through the screen and poke them in the eye. XD For one thing, twinks are overpowered players, so there's no need to gank someone normal if you're a twink. There's no shared honour, as far as I know, from both attacking someone. Mind you I don't know much about that. Second, it's plain bad manners to steal someone's insig. I never do it unless they've done it to me, or if they got killed inside Silverwing hold. Because taking someone's insignia means they can't rez (Come back to life) At their corpse. So it's only logical to remove an invaders insignia so you don't get flanked while holding off a bunch of casters trying to gain entry via the side doors and/or tunnel. On another note- I reeeaaaaaally hate the way coward hunters, ESPECIALLY when they're a higher level- Try to get around me bye going up to the roof, then filling me with arrows or lead from above. Really p*sses a guy off, ya know? I can't wait for level 60 and higher, when people's behavior in PvP is all around more mature. One more thing- It's sooooooo excrutiatingly annoying when the raid leader is a noob, and tells everyone 'OK so al go str8 fr flag and ignor the roug tryign to mak us dfnd an atk seprtly' *Bites his tongue* Tho they usually say it far ruder than that. Once I got this guy who used like twelve cursewords for his idea of telling me no. O_o then he told everyone to report me AFK so I'd be removed from the battle. It didn't work because I had a fair amount of damage and first aid done and was moving, not standing still. He thought it was because everyone was doing what they wanted to and ignoring him, so he turned his considerable vocabulary of vulgarity on them. that was funny. Then he left. lol

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!