Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Oh My Goddddd - 09-03-2008, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
The school also had a rule that showers had to be taken after PE, in the communual shower. I refused to keep that rule; I told my mum about it and she agreed with it. After all, you can always wash your feet and hands and use deoderant; there's no need to force teen girls to feel humilated by having to share a shower with the rest of their class. My mum wrote a note to the head saying she didn't want me to have to shower after PE; the head grudgingly let me off. But it was a stupid rule to start with; not everyone at that age is comfortable letting other people see them naked.
well, when ur in high school at my school, you HAVE to shower after gym. naked. with a buddy. and im just standing there thinking OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! cuz what if sum retarded guy decides to come in with some off his buddies, while the girls are showering. i mean, the showers dont even have like shower curtains!!!! u still have to take a shower even if you arent sweating, or did anything. oh my god. yeah there is a stupid rule for ya! (Im still not comfortable letting ppl see me naked. even at a swim, party i went to with my bff, i was like, THANK GOD! when they were changing together, bc i wore my swim suite under my clothes, then later they were rating who has the biggest *******.... sory off topic....)THANK GOD IM NOT IN HIGH SCHOOL YET!!!!!!

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..

Last edited by iluvdolphin6 : 09-04-2008 at 04:44 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!