View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-01-2008, 08:25 PM

Ooc: Wolfie! That was going to be my charrie's last name! xD I'll change it. I'll add my opening post in one second. Editing it in!

Name:
Murphy "Murph" Printers
Position: Lead Guitar
Appearance: Wavy frizzy black hair w/ bangs. <3's her eyeliner and wears lots of black: Guitar girl by ~Ahnimah on deviantART
Personality (including flaws and strengths): Stubborn, determined, and honest. Since her father died however, she has become quite the anti-social.
Other(Problems):
Her father died in a car crash nearly a month ago. Now she's determined to win the competition in his memory. No matter what it takes.
--
Murphy was already in the basement, strumming a few cords in a new song she had written about her relationship with her father. She sighed and hummed the lyrics to it. She was definitely no singer, but she was trying. She never bothered keeping her hair untangled or even fixing it's frizziness. He father called her "Miss Frizz" and she held the nickname proudly. If there was one girl that could make frizz cool again, it was Murph.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-26-2008 at 09:27 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!