View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-01-2008, 08:18 PM

Ooc: Okay, totally ignore my PM, I'm procrastinating.
~~

Name: Hani Williams
Position: Drummer
Appearance: Dark skin, brown eyes, short black hair with green streaks caused by his older sister. Usually wears jeans and sleeveless shirts.
Personality (including flaws and strengths): Hani is hyperactive and fairly straight forward, unless you catch him in a thoughtful mood; then you might fall asleep because he goes on and on. And on. Not a good thing. Despite this, he's incredibly good at drumming due to it being a large outlet for his ADHD problems.
Other(Problems): Suffers from ADHD, though not so much the attention problem as it is the hyperactiveness. He's diabetic and while he does try to keep it low key, sometimes it's fairly obvious when he's got low blood sugar. He's absolutely terrified of needles and hates having to take insulin shots.
~~

After ten minutes, there was a thud as somebody tripped and crashed into the wall next to the door; there was a grumbling of pain before Hani limped down the staircase, rubbing his arm. "I tripped over my drumsticks, how do I trip over something no thicker than a pencil?" he muttered under his breath. He looked up and saw Sam. "Hey, am I too early again?"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!