Thread: Personal Makers
View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
samijomiska

Default 08-22-2008, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Wolf_Kitty View Post
You need to add a transparent background to all of your items. An easy way to do it is to first make it a colour that ISN'T in the part. After that, there's a free site called iaza: Free Online Image Conversion - Simple & Easy Converter (Images, Graphics, Avatars, Anime ...) you can go to. In the box all the way to the right there will be an option called "Transparent". After clicking that, just follow the instructions.

ok silver wolf, i did as u said but iaza... wont let me clik on create, transform,transparent. do i have to load the image 1st? i did that and it then goes to a page where u see ur item in the middle of the page and it says to "Click image to view. Right-click image to save." if i click to view the item goes to the top left hand corner of the window and thats it. theres nothing to click on. all it showes is the item. and then if i click to save, theres a list of things i can do. but i dont think that any of them would help with me geting the item background to be transparent thanks agin samijo
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!