View Single Post
(#13 (permalink))
Old
ShinoMegami (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-16-2008, 06:15 PM

If you use the exact same shamppoo for like a month+ then switch to something completely different most people's hair tends to react, wheter it be bad or good.

I have a friend who works for a beauty supply company and she says that nothing (shampoo, face cleaners etc) will work all the time every time. She suggests getting 2-3 different shamppoos and conditioners and alternating them every 2 weeks. I do that and my hair is soooo soft and amazing. I used to have the gresiest hair...not anymore, and I can skip washing my hair one day and it's still perfect.

And I had a lot of problems with acne in highschool. Basically nothing worked and I had to be put on Acutane (which is basically the dermotoligist last resort) I still get little breakouts, but most of the time I just clean my face with dove soap (the regular stuff) or even just plain water. Of course I make sure never ever to sleep in make up, that my make up is all mineral, that when I do wash my face I have washed my hands with soap first, and that I don't touch my face during the day. Also the easiest way to get dirt and grime on your face is touching up your makeup throughout the day. Cause I know a lot of girls/women carry certain thing in their purses and will fix their makeup while eating not even thinking about the grease on their hands

PSST!! Hey!! Go > here < and see my dolls!!

Avatar Made by ME!! Base from Dollz'n'stuff (I don't have a current link, if anyone does please PM it to me)

Last edited by Miranda_ : 12-10-2012 at 05:40 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!