Old
ShinoMegami (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-13-2008, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Wolf_Kitty View Post
The truth is parents need to put down their feet. Their children wouldn't act like this if they didn't encourage it and didn't control their media exposure. Quite frankly, while it is getting harder to control that sort of thing, it still is their responsibility to protect their children from these things. They say there is time, but when they can't tell them no for such simple things how are they going to do it later?
Exactly!! The media cannot be blamed for parents not doing their job! It's the exact same thing when people blame say Marilyn Manson for kids killing themselves/school shooting/school bombings. It's absolutely ridiculous that no stops to ask those parents 'Hey when was the last time you took time out of your day to see what the HE11 is going on with your kid' Kids crave attention and a sense of belonging. It's human nature and if they can't get it at home from their parents they'll get it somewhere else.

PSST!! Hey!! Go > here < and see my dolls!!

Avatar Made by ME!! Base from Dollz'n'stuff (I don't have a current link, if anyone does please PM it to me)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!