View Single Post
(#23 (permalink))
Old
ShinoMegami (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-13-2008, 05:04 PM

It's sick! Also how serious these young girls are taking their relationships! I remember being 15 and my first boyfriend and I would hang out and play video games or watch movies, and our x-mas presents to each other were dorky little things. A group of 15 year olds were just in my store, and one of them was telling her friends how she was so ****ed at her boyfriend's dad because he got her BF (and she used that term while talking) a new video game that came out and didn't tell her, now she didn't know what to get him. Okay I'm sorry but most new video games are about $50 I have a DS and even new games for that can be $30-$40!! Really if you are 15 you should not be spending that much on ANYONE IF THEY ARE NOT RELATED TO YOU!!! Also her total arrogance thinking that his dad has to clear what he gets for his own son first!!

I swear I would love to meet these parents and just slap them!!

PSST!! Hey!! Go > here < and see my dolls!!

Avatar Made by ME!! Base from Dollz'n'stuff (I don't have a current link, if anyone does please PM it to me)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!