ShinoMegami (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-12-2008, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_princess3853 View Post
I blame the parents entirely.
they should know, if your not mature enough to have kids and actually look after them, then don't waist your time, go back to partying.
I agree! I read in an article that parents don't like telling their kids no becasue they don't want to break their spirit. Well my nephew just turned six and when someone tells him now he gives you spirit at the top of his lungs! And I work in retail...trust me I see the same thing all day!!

Also I think it's more of a parenting problem than a media problem becasue hello!!! You don't let a 7 year old wear a string bikini to the beach no matter how much she screams.

Take a look at Barbie, A major icon for years!! It was redesigned like 2 years ago. Matel has filed bankruptcy. Why because those of us with brains realise, it's just a DOLL!!!! People who want to look exactly like Barbie and get surgery to have the measurments of a Barbie doll, they obviously have a bit more wrong with them mentally than just some media influence.

PSST!! Hey!! Go > here < and see my dolls!!

Avatar Made by ME!! Base from Dollz'n'stuff (I don't have a current link, if anyone does please PM it to me)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!