Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 08-11-2008, 02:26 PM

I blame the parents entirely.
they should know, if your not mature enough to have kids and actually look after them, then don't waist your time, go back to partying.

I remember in P.E. class this a girl (that I'm leaving nameless, and the boy) was talking to this boy and they were talking about being virgins or not and they were saying things like, "I wont be in few days" and "not anymore!"
it was horrible, just last year most of us wouldn't even talk to the opposite gender.

there weren't many clothing rules at my school, well there was but they never actually used them. you'd see alot of girls trying to show of their cleavage. I wouldn't do that in a million years. and they said at the beginning of the year if your clothes were too revealing or you skirts are two short, you would have to wear some of the principals clothes, from the 70's.

I don't own many skirts, I think I own about two; one isn't very short, about mid thigh and the other is a bit shorter than that but I am not allowed to wear it unless I wear leggings, wich I wouldn't wear it without.
I am not allowed to wear revealing tops, my parents wont let me because of my chest size, but I wouldn't want them anyway, I don't want boys staring down my shirt.

it is happening so fast and people/schools really need to take action on it.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!