View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-11-2008, 10:08 AM

I know. I didn't date until I was what, 13? Now kids feel left out if they never had a boyfriend when they were 7 or 8. Back then, though I had small crushes, nobody really acting on those things and I just hung out with guys as friends. We never considered ourselves to be dating one another.

Actually, I've never owned a tube top in my life, and one one strapless which I wear under hoodies and stuff sometimes. I only own two skirts, and though they're a bit short, they aren't wh*re material. When I stand, they're mid-thigh.

I agree with spirit. If any girl at my school dresses sl*tty on a regular basis, it becomes okay. Yet if someone like me (I never wear shorts or skirts to school) came in with a short skirt and a strapless or tube top, I'd be sent home or forced to wear gym clothes. And I'm a size 0, about a 1 now, actually. So it's not that I'm 'pudgy'. I'm not being racist, but at least at my school, it's most of the Serbians. However, not all of them are like that, and they aren't the only ones, but I have noticed that pattern. No matter what grade they are in (9-12), they 'popular' Serbian girls are all way over-tanned (one freaked out on the bus after remembering she hadn't tanned in a week), they have dyed bleach blonde hair, put on too much makeup, and all wear revealing clothes. They all have fairly bad attitudes and yet guys ask them out. I wonder why...? -.- Keep in mind that's only this one group of them. I have a Serbian friend, and she's got brown hair, un-tanned skin, and doesn't overload on makeup. Plus she's nice. She's like the anti version.

And girls have been losing their virginity so young now. I keep hearing about 8-12 year olds losing it and claiming that they were mature for their age and looked older. Yeah right! T.T It's just so sickening. What ever happened to waiting until you were with the guy you wanted to be with for the rest of your life? What happened to love before l'ust? Parents need to wake up and try to fix this before it gets out of hand.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!