View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-11-2008, 08:06 AM

At m yschool doesn't matter if you're pudgy; if you dress like that all the time, you can get away with it. One day I woke late and accidentally picked out a skirt way too short for my standards, but long by theirs, and got into trouble. -.-

During the year of 05-06, 23 sohpomores ALONE got pregnant.

Elementary kids in my area have DATES. What happened to COOTIES?? T^T

Yes, it's not that the kids are acting too grown up; kids have always been that way. It's that they're acting gornw up for their day, and because the media portrays sex and dating as a grown individuals thing, the kids do it, too. It's the media that's to blame, not the children so much (though they could be taught what's actually right by their parents, the ones who are still super-young).

and my mom and I agree with Miranda; at walm-mart, we saw this young girl in a sundress that would've been cute if it wasn't designed for cleavage... the girl was about FOUR! my mom shakes her head and says it's the parents' fault.

My friend Becca's mom thinks that you should need a license to be allowed to raise a kid; it's hard work, certainly harder than driving a car, and too many people suck at it.

Last edited by spirit_queen : 08-11-2008 at 08:09 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!