Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-08-2008, 05:49 PM

Name: Fern "Nyx" Dallas
Power: Physically mutated, fire
Bio: Fern started physically changing at the age of ten, though that may be mistaken for a sunburn she got at around the same time. The doctor they took her to diagnosed it as an incredibly bad reaction to the sun, and advised she stay at home. However, when she grew a tail, it was apparent it wasn't just a sun allergy. It became more and more of a nuisance as time went by, eventually forcing her parents to take on homeschooling the child, and recently her parents left her at the orphanage after she inadvertantly set the house on fire in her sleep. She has red skin, black hair, a tail, and yellow eyes, which is a significant change from her pale skin, blue eyes, and brown hair. She mostly hides under thick layers of clothing and a pair of old-fashioned biker goggles that cover her face; despite the many layers, she doesn't appear bothered. Also, she changed her name to Nyx; she hated her real name, but people still call her by 'Fern' despite her insistance on 'Nyx'.
~~

Nyx flicked a rock across the grass, watching it skid to a halt short of the sidewalk, and she crossed her arms, staring at it through her dark yellow goggles. She couldn't tell if it was hot out or not despite the thick sweaters she was wearing under the trenchcoat her father had given her, and she didn't appear to be sweating an inch. She generally kept to herself; she was fairly quiet as well, mostly because if she had a nasty emotional outburst of anything - happiness, anger, you name it - something would catch on fire, and she didn't want it to happen again. She sighed and rested her arms on her knees, pressing her cheek against the warm brown leather. Wish my parents hadn't just left me here.

Ooc: Should I change anything or am I good?

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 08-08-2008 at 05:52 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!