View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-08-2008, 06:29 PM

The grave digger? You just shoot it, and shoot it, and shoot it. Also, when it throws a car at you, SHOOT IT WITH YOUR BEST GUN. When it throws concrete, you can use your pistol.

Basically, Sergei IS the tyrants, every single one you've ever faced (excluding the Outbreak series one, obviously). His DNA was perfect for the T-virus, because only 1 in every million people could turn into a tyrant once being infected with the virus. Because of this, his "brothers" - the clones - were basically his ticket to being higher up than Wesker and Birkin.

You actually learn this when you read the files you pick up when you destroy things. They're the Umbrella symbols.

... I'm such a ResiEvil dork... -.-

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!