View Single Post
(#26 (permalink))
Old
xNicole (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-03-2008, 03:03 AM

lemme think..so many but ill tell you the most recent one.My pants got stuck in the escalator at a mall i was with my friends and they were totallie screaming at meh to get a move on once we got to the bottom and im like i would if i could.They all tried pulling but it didnt work so they went to call the mall security...while i was stuck standing there with everyone staring at meh and at the escalator that wudnt move because of my pants...ugh.When they came back with security dude hes like were gonna have to cut the pants and i went crazy i had just bought the pants for $60.00.So he cut it and after im like i cant walk around with half capris and half jeans ill look stupid.So he cut the other one too.And all the while everyone was staring at meh..then when we left and starting walking around my jeans slit all the way along the side up to the hip bone one both sides..showing my underwear and legs so i had my friends.... both guys...O.o to cover meh and get meh to the bathroom.take some money.buy meh a cheap quick pair of pants and get the hell out of there.Luckily know one i knew was there besides my besties but it was still embarassing....

AVVIE:ME :P
Hey! It;s Nikki( xXx_cute_nikki_xXx) Had me as a friend?
Add me ;P

SUPER JUNIOR <3
Ryeowook ;P
gahh fan attacks.;P
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!