View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-01-2008, 07:11 AM

What fun; I'd like to join, please. ^^ I just got round to refreshing the categories last night and I hoped there'd be some new RPs.

Full Name: Alicia Blake
Sin: L'ust
Appearance: Shoulder length red hair, pale skin, fairly tall, hourglass figure, blue eyes
Strengths (3): Extroverted, fairly clever, artistic
Flaws (3): Can be a total b*tch at times, incredibly spiteful, especially to other women, selfish to the extreme
What has happened to Alicia since group split?: Alica basically slept her way into a job as a model actress. She's well known around the country not only for her acting abilities, but also for her terrible rages, her diva behaviour and the way she uses and abuses men. She sees any married man as a challenge and will do anything it takes to sink her claws into him.
Other: Alicia has no female friends at all, just hangs around men the whole time. She has no children, and does not want any; she often has at least three men on the go at any time. She sees a casting couch as a perfectly acceptable way to get a movie part.

Opening post:

Alicia lay on her sofa, idly flicking thru a magazine at the same time as she talked on the phone. "So sorry I can't meet you tonight, Carlos," she purred into the phone as she mentally sorted out her outfits in her head. "My mother is staying with me for just a couple of nights. I'm free Monday, tho. We could maybe go to that new restaurant that just opened." She smiled a wide catlike smile as she heard her beau sigh and agree to meet her up on Monday night, eventually finishing the conversation off and hanging up.

Alicia turned the page in her copy of Elle magazine, and dialled another number. "I'm so looking forward to seeing you tonight, Shane," she said huskily down the phone. "Just tell that little wife of yours you're working late, then come round to mine. I have strawberries and whipped cream waiting; who says we have to eat it at the table?" Alicia laughed spitefully as she thought of Shane's wife; a dowdy, overweight woman with two kids who'd believe every word her husband said. As far as Alicia was concerned, she deserved to have her husband cheat on her for letting herself go like that. She herself would never do anything like that.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!