Thread: Death
View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-29-2008, 04:02 PM

It's not just human death but animal death that touches people.

The death iny my family was my grandpa on m dad's side; he was the one who had started calling me 'Tara Mae' rather than just 'Tara', and Tara Mae was the only name I went by as a kid; I even rudely told the kindergarted teacher that. XD Though I didn't cry, I was sad. I believe I was eleven when that happened.

Then came my cat Kiki. She was an old, OLD calico cat. So old that where normal calicos had black orange and white blotches, Kiki's fur was grey, peach and white. It was Palm Sunday, and my family was going out to dinner; suddenly Kiki let out a long, painful-sounding wail and had what looked a lot like a seizure on the ground. She peed on the spot, and it was full of blood; kidney failure.

Then ym Great Aun't died. she was pretty cool; she was stick-thin, had one foot and was in a wheel-chair yet could joke about it all. she was also and amazing painter.

Latest was my dog Samantha; I'd had her since around age two, so the death of her still hurts a bit; I still expect to see her wagging her tail and barking a hellow at me when I come home from somewhere.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!