Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 07-26-2008, 01:20 PM

wait till you all go to college and or university where it would be in your favour to go all year round. Its hard I know to go from ten months to twelve months but maybe the days will be shorter? Possibley you the students could comprimise with your school district that it would be best to have a 3 days weekend in lou of losing your summer vacation. I understand where you all are coming from being in a highschool with no air conditioning either I could get all your points. I hope for you wolfie it doesnt fal lthrough because thats a reall dum idea. for example my friend in Beijing goes to school in the summer and the kids dont have the choice. Its not like o0o dear I have to go to summer school cause my grades are crap its like o great I have to further my studies. But during their summe rthey just shorten the days meaning that school is only like 3 hours depending on what your taking and what grade your in. I believe myself that having time off helps us get back into the swing of things as apposed to have like 365 days of peer torture. I was goign to choose on going to school in the sumer to get ahead per say but kinda glad I didn't but it should be more of a choice not a have to for its your education and not theirs and if you believe more time betters your chance in doing well then so beat it but if not then leave us kids alone shakes fists:P

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!